It’s the season of giving, or for some people, the season of gifting. This is the time of year some people flock to the stores in the middle of the night for a sale, they stay online for the latest release of a new product, or they just stock up on a ton of stuff just for the sake of shopping. I know this is the time of the year I do a lot of my clothes shopping for work; mostly just for basics that I know go on super sale. But if you’re like me, and you don’t have time to run around to department stores a few times a week, or you didn’t really make a plan for what you’re going to do for your christmas shopping, online shopping is the way to go.
In the past I’ve found it really helpful to utilize online shopping christmas guides, so this year I’ve decided to make one for you! I feel like sometimes the best gifts, are gifts that anyone can use, that way you can gift them to a couple, gift them as a set, or they overall just appeal to mostly everyone. So take a look below at my top picks this year for christmas, they’re sure to please man, woman, or couple.
Amazon Echo Dot
The Echo Dot is such a good gift for anyone, if I hadn’t already gifted these to my family members in the past, I would be stocking up again! This little guy is great just to have around for music (it has a great speaker), to ask random questions, playing games, or for communicating with other people (my mom sends me text messages through her Echo all the time). One of my favorite things about these devices is that you can hook them up to special outlets, and voice control things in your house (we hooked our bedroom lamps up to the echo outlets). I have both an Echo Dot, and a large Echo and I love them both. Highly recommend this as a gift!
Yeti Rambler Stainless Steel Tumbler
The Yeti series of glasses are so nice because of the insulation that keeps your drink cool, or warm, while still being stylish. My boyfriend and I have the Yeti 10 oz Ramblers and we love them. They were used all the time in the summer for drinks on the boat, or by the pool, and I still use them for everyday drinks. The 20 oz Rambler is on my Christmas list this year, because I love the colors (especially Seafoam and Tahoe Blue), and I know it’ll be put to good use.
Copper Moscow Mule Mug Set
Moscow Mules are delicious (if you haven’t tried one), and the cups are really stylish. They keep your drink cold for so long, and having fun glasses for creative drinks is always a good idea. I don’t think anyone would complain receiving a set of these glasses, especially if it’s paired with a good ginger beer or bottle of Tito’s.
Fitbit Charge 2
When I was first getting excited about getting back in to shape, I really wanted a way to track my progress, or help me stay accountable on days off. I went out and bought a Fitbit Charge at the time, and I used it with the app every day. It helps you track your steps throughout the day, your heart rate (if you get the Charge) when exercising, and you can track your exercise throughout the week. At the time I even set mine up with my friends accounts so we could have weekly challenges (it kept me really motivated). This would be a great gift for a fitness lover, or someone who wants to start living a more active lifestyle. Plus even if you didn’t want one with a heart rate monitor, there are a lot of options available!
Cards Against Humanity
This game is so much fun! But warning, it should be used with adults only. Depending on who you’re playing with, or how bad you want to be, this can be extremely funny, or borderline insulting. When my friends and I are having a game night, this is always on the table for some part of it. It’s an adult version of Apples to Apples, and its guaranteed to generate laughs.
Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones
I know I’m asking for these, or purchasing them after Christmas this year for sure. I love listening to music at the gym, there’s no better way to get focused on your workout. But dealing with wires or headphones that fall out of your ears is such a pain! These wireless headphones are ideal for music lovers because the speaker quality is so high, and they will stay put in your ears during high activity, or just sitting around.
And if this wasn’t specific enough, here are some of my top picks based on interest:
- Morphe x Jaclyn Hill’s Favorite Brush Collection – I own these brushes and LOVE them. Such high quality, and you get a lot of brushes with a carrying case for a great price. If you want to read a little more about this product, I did a full review on the set!
- Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette (This is on my wish list this year!)
For a guy in your life:
- Under Armour Men’s UA Tech T-Shirts – I bought these for my boyfriend for his birthday, and he gets compliments all the time! The nice thing about the cotton style shirts is that they’re good for the gym, but they look really nice just with a pair of jeans or shorts for a regular day out.
- Cold Brew Coffee Maker – UGH cold brew coffee. So good. Buying these as a treat adds up. Save someone money, it’s easier to make your own cold brew!
- Guacamole Saver – I mean, if there’s even guacamole left over, you don’t want it to go bad, do you?
- Spiralizer – everyone seems to love spiralizing their veggies, and it’s expensive to buy it already done for you. If it means someone will eat more vegetables, this seems like a good gift!
For Your Fur Baby (Dogs):
- Tylee’s Chicken Jerky Human-Grade Dog Treats
- KONG Wubba Ballistic Friend
- SmartBones SmartSticks Peanut Butter Chews Dog Treats
Other random things you won’t regret:
- Leggings that won’t break the bank!
- Yeti Colsters
- Marshmallow Fireside 3-Wick Candle
- adidas Performance Women’s Adilette Athletic Sandal
I hope everyone has a safe and happy shopping season! It’s so easy to get caught up in the gifts, that we forget what the christmas season is all about. So I’m glad I have a plan, I can get my shopping done online quickly, and I can spend majority of my Christmas season with my family and friends, while hopefully giving back to others in the meantime! What’s on your shopping list this year?
Until next time,
*This post does contain links that will take you to other websites. They are not affiliate links, and if you click on them to purchase any product I will not be compensated.